Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 gathering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Morph914
An all Porsche car show took place today in my town of St Augustine FL. There was a nice showing of 914s including our own World member (DrPhil) and his beautiful copper 914.
There was a creamsicle, a bumble bee, and several others including an interesting yellow rat rodish GT
Most importantly, I was able to meet some nice guys who live fairly close, who I can hang out with and talk cars. santa_smiley.gif

[attachmentid=772430

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
TX914
Awesome! driving.gif
Sprout
Looks like a nice turnout!
tygaboy
Nice! Any more pics of the yellow rat rod-ish GT? Looks pretty cool from what we can see...
jdamiano
It was a great day. We had both a Bumblebee and Creamsicle there. Our NE Florida PCA reached out to the local 914 guys and asked us to attend and even gave us special parking.
Morph914
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 12 2020, 07:48 PM) *

Nice! Any more pics of the yellow rat rod-ish GT? Looks pretty cool from what we can see...

No, I’m too easily distracted by shinny objects sunglasses.gif
DRPHIL914
hey john it was nice to meet you, and join the Jax club and PCA crown region at the museum. maybe the owner of the yellow 914 can post some pics i’d don’t get close ups of it today but it’s a fun build in the rally motif. barefootgaragejax on instagram

https://instagram.com/barefootgaragejax?igshid=1efn94ldteq7r

i drove down from sc to daytona 300 miles and car ran awesome!
Thanks to Tommy and Jaxaircooledklub and Crown PCA for the special parking and support of the 914’s. only one 356, that was Mark and he drives that thing everywhere!!!! 23k miles on just this year- check out his car and travels on Instagram.

as usual the copper914 gets a lot of attention and appreciation
racer914
I'm glad I got the chance to get over there and meet a few of you although I was forced to drive the GT3 since the 914 is still a work in progress. There was a nice group of cars and overall about 125 Porsches...a good morning. driving.gif
racer914
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 13 2020, 08:55 AM) *

hey john it was nice to meet you, and join the Jax club and PCA citrus region at the museum. maybe the owner of the yellow 914 can post some pics i’d don’t get close ups of it today but it’s a fun build in the rally motif.

Thanks to Tommy and Jaxaircooledklub and citrus PCA for the special parking and support of the 914’s. only one 356, that was Mark and he drives that thing everywhere!!!! 23k miles on just this year- check out his car and travels on Instagram.

Dr. Phil the PCA region is Florida Crown based in NE FL, our friends in Citrus are a little further south in Orlando. santa_smiley.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(racer914 @ Dec 13 2020, 09:04 AM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 13 2020, 08:55 AM) *

hey john it was nice to meet you, and join the Jax club and PCA citrus region at the museum. maybe the owner of the yellow 914 can post some pics i’d don’t get close ups of it today but it’s a fun build in the rally motif.

Thanks to Tommy and Jaxaircooledklub and citrus PCA for the special parking and support of the 914’s. only one 356, that was Mark and he drives that thing everywhere!!!! 23k miles on just this year- check out his car and travels on Instagram.

Dr. Phil the PCA region is Florida Crown based in NE FL, our friends in Citrus are a little further south in Orlando. santa_smiley.gif

sorry , i just saw that and made the corrections,
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Dec 12 2020, 07:54 PM) *

No, I’m too easily distracted by shinny objects sunglasses.gif

here are a few pictures i did screen shots of from instagram you can see more on his feed there i posted a link to his bio there
914-300Hemi
Awesome pictures and a great venue piratenanner.gif
sholman5
Click to view attachment
It was nice to see some friends that I don't get to see much and meet some new ones.
914Sixer
Glad to see everyone out and about smilie_pokal.gif
Olympic 914

Here is another pic of Nathan's car from Okteenerfest 19

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.