Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '73 914 1.7 parts car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
916S
Need to find a new home for this parts car. Was a running driving car a number of years ago but sitting outside getting rustier for way too long so not repairable plus there's no paperwork. Be great for someone with an early car that wants to update to a side shifter. Located in Sonoma County in Nor Cal. $550 OBOClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Rick1952
Interested Will PM
916S
QUOTE(Rick1952 @ Dec 16 2020, 08:27 PM) *

Interested Will PM

Still looking for a serious buyer that can use a good parts car. Have a trailer and can help with delivery if in the SF Bay Area.
916S
icon_bump.gif Had some interest but still looking for serious buyer!
916S
I have half a dozen engines in various stages of completeness listed in parts section. I would entertain a serious offer for the parts car and all the engines.
916S
icon_bump.gif Still looking for a serious buyer for this parts car. Tranny with complete side shift parts are worth my asking price. Not to mention those rare hub caps! agree.gif
916S
QUOTE(916S @ Mar 13 2021, 12:53 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Still looking for a serious buyer for this parts car. Tranny with complete side shift parts are worth my asking price. Not to mention those rare hub caps! agree.gif

This thing needs a new home. Anybody got a roller needing engine and trans?
MCShack
What method was used to convert from 4-lug wheels to 5-lug wheels on this car if you don't me asking a dumb question? Or are they just hub caps made to look like 5-lug wheels? Just curious. Thanks in advance and GLWTS.
916S
QUOTE(MCShack @ Apr 16 2021, 04:13 PM) *

What method was used to convert from 4-lug wheels to 5-lug wheels on this car if you don't me asking a dumb question? Or are they just hub caps made to look like 5-lug wheels? Just curious. Thanks in advance and GLWTS.

If you look close, they're hubcaps. driving.gif
MCShack
QUOTE(916S @ Apr 17 2021, 01:39 PM) *

QUOTE(MCShack @ Apr 16 2021, 04:13 PM) *

If you look close, they're hubcaps. driving.gif

Gawd, can't see that close, LOL. Not used to seeing hubcaps and while I have seen a few, never saw those before. Thanks. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.