Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midwest 914 mechanics? - elecrical
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brynkahrl
Does anyone have experience with a 914 mechanic near Detroit MI or in the midwest?
Flasher and heat wiring work needed and I don’t have much experience with electrical.
falcor75
McMark is in Grand Rapids.

http://www.originalcustoms.com/

Superhawk996
I'm in Waterford.

McMark is highly recommended and does amazing work. Grand Rapids may be farther than you want to travel for relatively simple electrical work.

I don't do professional work but willing to assist you in troubleshooting if you want to do it yourself. I'm a mechanical engineer that works in automotive. I'm a former USAF electronics tech, can help you troubleshoot but you'll need a Digital Multimeter.

If you want a good professional shop recommendation that is local to us, Munks in Waterford specializes in air cooled VW & Porsches. They always have a few 914's outside in the summer so they have experience with 914's and won't be learning about them on your dime. They did some work on my Miata years ago and I found them to be honest and resonably priced.

@brynkahrl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.