Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: to local pickup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
The Hoarder dry.gif crap can't think of a better term, call it what it is....

The HOARDER in me has keep these for years thinking I'll use them.... Well years have come and gone and if someone needs them, they are yours only catch you have to pickup.

Will do it contact less, PM me let me know when you will be by, I will put them out for you, and you can grab them.

Or we can meet I'll be respectful and wear the mask.

Nice hoods and deck lids with a few dents. Unless your talking about the bumper. It has one big dent.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

If you made it this far well your serious or thinking this guy is a bit screwy.gif

Parts are located Just north of Dayton, 10 minutes off I-70, 20 Minutes off I-75

Cheers, Stephen
914forme
No the rolled Jeep Play structure is not up for grabs. biggrin.gif
72914S
Dang it to far to drive !
white1975
i will take the white trunk lid Kerry
Stuckon914
The hoarder in me appreciates the strength it takes to give these away. Too far for me but wanted to say it is nice of you.
914forme
QUOTE(white1975 @ Dec 15 2020, 09:44 PM) *

@White1975 I can run it over next Monday or Tuesday, I need to stop in Milford area for work.
white1975
QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 16 2020, 04:39 AM) *

QUOTE(white1975 @ Dec 15 2020, 09:44 PM) *

@White1975 I can run it over next Monday or Tuesday, I need to stop in Milford area for work.

works for me just got home was over working at the daughters house my phone dumped the password and i dont remember it
914forme
Hoods and decklid all spoken for.

Bumper left, wall art with a great back story. You can make up what ever backstory you want, I won't tell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.