Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas giveaway
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Krieger
Not too much, but someone can use. Brand new from 911 gasket kit. I think some of these are exhaust gaskets from a 3.2. You must be a member that has donated to support the site. You pay shipping with PayPal. I will use and envelope or a small flat rate box. If you want the round thingy it needs a box.

Click to view attachment
screenguy914
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 16 2020, 01:12 PM) *

Not too much, but someone can use. Brand new from 911 gasket kit. I think some of these are exhaust gaskets from a 3.2. You must be a member that has donated to support the site. You pay shipping with PayPal. I will use and envelope or a small flat rate box. If you want the round thingy it needs a box.

Click to view attachment

Andy, I'll take the three exhaust gaskets (2 oval and 1 round). See your PM in a bit.

Thanks,
Sherwood
mb911
QUOTE(screenguy914 @ Dec 16 2020, 03:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 16 2020, 01:12 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Andy, I'll take the three exhaust gaskets (2 oval and 1 round). See your PM in a bit.

Thanks,
Sherwood

75-89 exhaust gaskets nice score
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.