al working hard.
rhodyguy
installed fast.
rhodyguy
cool looking.
rhodyguy
CAN YOU TURN IT UP A BIT!!! biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
dry.gif . let the jokes fly. what are they?

k
rhodyguy
blink.gif .

k
GWN7
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jul 16 2005, 06:45 PM)

k

Drainage tubes? Or did you want a silly answer? wink.gif biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
al's ing switch gave it up as he pulled in the drive. went to small car. so he put one of those in, and a new heater valve wire. i took the bumper off to fix the front trunk pull, again rolleyes.gif . wire sheath kept slipping through the clamp. i put a dab of epoxy on the sheath at the clamp. got my front hood gaps pretty nice. they were buggin me.

grilled burgers, baked ore idas, baked beans, and cold drinks for lunch on the deck. nice day.

k
URY914
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jul 16 2005, 06:45 PM)

k

Butt plugs, of course boldblue.gif

P
reverie
Whose 914 is in the background? huh.gif
redshift
QUOTE (URY914 @ Jul 16 2005, 10:57 PM)
Butt plugs, of course boldblue.gif

P

For people who drive Bentl'ys.. err... own them..

wink.gif

M
rhodyguy
one of the "other" cars. i have a few. you would know that if you EVER stopped by rog blink.gif . i have a plan for that one.

k
reverie
Good point... idea.gif

Our rhodies and azaleas are done blooming for the year. The rose bushes were blooming like crazy, but not so much now. I think I'll water 'em tonight.

So after the John Walker swap meet, and the Alfa Romeo meet (lotsa Italian cars) at Bellevue CC on July 31st... I would like the full 75-cent tour, and praps a beer, if the slugs could spare one? icon8.gif biggrin.gif
dinomium
You guys have all the FUN!
SLITS
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jul 16 2005, 07:45 PM)

k

Check valves / adaptors for the winder washer jets lol2.gif
ablose58
Kevin, The car shifts great smilie_pokal.gif I just had to tweek the one adjustment but it will take a little while to get used to the short pattern wink.gif I am looking to make that trim plate this week at work . So now kermit is parked for another week till I finish the other little items on my list!!!!! AL
SGB
heater cable gaskets at firewall.
rhodyguy
WINNER smilie_pokal.gif . i thought for sure someone like slits would say "------'s condoms". clap.gif

K
TravisNeff
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Jul 18 2005, 05:37 AM)
WINNER smilie_pokal.gif . i thought for sure someone like slits would say "------'s condoms". clap.gif

K

Hey, we can't pull Zois into every thread, or can we idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.