Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dellorto 48S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
x-faktory
SOLD>>>>>>>>I recently picked up a 914 stash of engines/parts. In that stash is a pair of Dellorto 48S carbs with manifolds and linkage crossbar (no drop links) These have been in storage for a while and are a bit dirty, but the butterflies snap back smartly and they appear to be in good shape. Also there is a mod to one of the manifolds ( nitrous?) that can be reversed fairly easily. My research says there are great carbs for big type IV builds and they seem to be selling for about $1000+ for ready to go examples. These will likely need a rebuild kit and clean up, so let's say.

Moved to Ebay.....
https://www.ebay.com/itm/203225735775

regards,
al
the x-faktory
TheCabinetmaker
What does obro mean?
GregAmy
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Dec 18 2020, 05:26 PM) *

What does obro mean?

You can offer your best bro in trade.

Are these DRLAs? Didn't even know they made them that big. A lot of carb for our engines (I'm running 40s on my 2L race engine.)
x-faktory
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Dec 18 2020, 02:46 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Dec 18 2020, 05:26 PM) *

What does obro mean?

You can offer your best bro in trade.

Are these DRLAs? Didn't even know they made them that big. A lot of carb for our engines (I'm running 40s on my 2L race engine.)

OBRO is: Or Best Reasonable Offer.......no bro trades plz.
I don't think that 48s have been available in the states for a while.....I googled around and they are/were used for big builds and were considered to be very good carbs....they were attached to a 1.7 914 engine I bought..a little overkill perhaps. I plan on building a 2270 T4, but with EFI/ITBs....no carbs for me, so these are available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.