WTB 911 Front Strut Assemblies

Need 3.5" caliper bolt spacing.

Please PM me. Thank you.
dhuckabay
QUOTE(The Double S @ Dec 18 2020, 03:30 PM) *

Please PM me. Thank you.

I have done some work on my earlier 911's. Believe you may need to provide more info.
Know the brand makes a difference, was some based upon year also.
mepstein
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Dec 18 2020, 06:47 PM) *

Please PM me. Thank you.

I have done some work on my earlier 911's. Believe you may need to provide more info.

Boge, Bilstein & Kony all made 3 & 3 1/2 inch struts. He's requesting 3 1/2. It's easy to measure the caliper bolt spacing (c-c) to see what you have.
dhuckabay
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 18 2020, 03:57 PM) *

QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Dec 18 2020, 06:47 PM) *

Please PM me. Thank you.

Boge, Bilstein & Kony all made 3 & 3 1/2 inch struts. He's requesting 3 1/2. It's easy to measure the caliper bolt spacing (c-c) to see what you have.

Testing the memory here. I know that I was working with Koni on most. Had a devil of a time getting the right struts as there were two versions depending on what the bottom fitting was. Looked at going with Boge but needed a lot of changes on the spindle end. At least in the mid 70's it seemed like most were Boge.

No expert here, just know that it took me a long while to get the right parts. Think that Koni shipped me 6 sets before they got it right on one job.
mb911
If its 3.5" spacing it would fit the 914 control arms.. I think @dhuckabay is confusing the early 911 ball joint differences which does not effect the request of the poster
The Double S
Thanks for you're feedback guys.

I am open to all 3 (Koni, Boge, Bilstein). Planning on a Bilstein or Koni Sport insert. And I believe Boge can accommodate both.

I don't need the caliper or the rotors but would prefer to atleast have everything else. (Hub, hardware, bearings, etc.)

Thanks again.
Heater Guy
QUOTE(The Double S @ Dec 20 2020, 07:35 AM) *

Thanks for you're feedback guys.

I am open to all 3 (Koni, Boge, Bilstein). Planning on a Bilstein or Koni Sport insert. And I believe Boge can accommodate both.

I don't need the caliper or the rotors but would prefer to atleast have everything else. (Hub, hardware, bearings, etc.)

Thanks again.

I have a pair of Koni struts that have been shortened by Koni for my track car. The have the 3-1/2" S caliper spacing.
The photo shows the shocks compared to a standard length Koni.

Let me know if you are interested.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.