Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: Intake runners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Montreal914
Free! smile.gif beerchug.gif

A pair of 1.7 or 1.8 confused24.gif (maybe someone can confirm), and a single 2 liter runners.

Pick up welcome in Claremont, CA.
I can ship at your expense.

I hate to throw these in the recycling bin, I would prefer if someone could use them sad.gif

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Great way to get a set powder coated eliminating the downtime; I have a set available too. Free
Montreal914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 20 2020, 12:48 PM) *

Great way to get a set powder coated eliminating the downtime; I have a set available too. Free

lol-2.gif And I was all excited someone had replied to my add, envisioning seeing these leave my hoard w00t.gif rolleyes.gif

Thank you Jim for the free bump beerchug.gif

914_7T3
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 20 2020, 12:48 PM) *

agree.gif

Ceramic Coat

Click to view attachment
Montreal914
@914_7T3 Jeffrey, I might actually want these smile.gif

Want to trade? rolleyes.gif

Let me know, I could pick these up in January. Thanks beerchug.gif

914_7T3
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Dec 22 2020, 07:56 PM) *

@914_7T3 Jeffrey, I might actually want these smile.gif

Want to trade? rolleyes.gif

Let me know, I could pick these up in January. Thanks beerchug.gif

@Montreal914

Eric,

These are not available as these are in my build. I was merely agreeing with the decision to powder coat the intakes. The photo shows the ceramic coat which is better suited for higher temperatures.

Sorry for the confusion and Happy Holidays!

wreath.gif
Montreal914
I saw the "free" part of Jim's message and your picture at the same time lol-2.gif

Glad they are on your build where they belong! Plus, I am trying to get rid of mine, I shouldn't be collecting other ones... biggrin.gif

Have safe Holidays! santa_smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.