Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free 4th Christmas Give Away
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
You pay shipping:

Keep your sleigh clean and looking nice all year long.

Almost the complete line of Zanio Brothers Car Care. Yep everything in the picture, all of them I think are unused. Only thing I can think that might have gotten used is the leather conditioner.

Click to view attachment

So why are you moving on from Zanio Brothers, I never got into them. Consider this a regift. My brother in-law is a auto detailing fanatic, and gave this to me. I am not, I use the same car shampoo I have used for 40+ years, I use a basic sealant and I move on. He on the other hand will spend days detailing a car and has a side business where he does a few select clients and their very high end machines. BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Lambo, and Ferraris grace his 2 car garage every weekend.

One item I do use from Zanio is the Window Polish that stuff is amazing. Reminds me of the old Eagle1 windows cleaner/Polish.
mepstein
I would like this please.
Robarabian
Man, you have to get up pretty early in the morning when there are free Christmas give aways on this site!!! LOL, awesome gift pack!!
mepstein
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Dec 19 2020, 11:09 AM) *

Man, you have to get up pretty early in the morning when there are free Christmas give aways on this site!!! LOL, awesome gift pack!!

Sometimes the east coast has it's advantages.
MM1
Yep-especially if you are a day trader.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.