Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dont you hate it when
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brer
there's this litte canyon, if you could call it that, on the way home. I was out with my mate Lalo, seeing crappy bands and drinking at the livewire. Kelly has been in alaska by the way, coming home tomorrow and demanding things already via text messages. smile.gif so were coming back from the Livewire and there's this great thing that happens when you're not surrounded by houses and street lights, some of you know what i'm talking about. anyway, the frog was down and out with a bad case of overmonkeying and has just been put back on her feet. so we gets down in this canyon, which has a stop sign at the beginning of it, and just for shits and giggles I get a bit heavy on the old pedal. 1,2,3,4,5 and were out the other end. Man she is revving so sweeeeet now. funnily (if thats a word) enough, better than before. My gut tells me this little episode isn't over, but my heart is 25% less unhappy. Tomorrow when Kelly comes home the rest will be taken care of. Joie de vivre.
Howard
Well written. How's the head this morning? Any lasting effects?
brer
no lasting effects.

Did notice the car was running HOT while running around town today.
It was warm outside, and the temps were like 235.
brer
here's what it looked like
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.