Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *Sold* My Tartan/plaid Red seats for your black.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
Hey guys,

What I have:
Really great seats I found down in Virginia. They are original red plaid, 74 I believe. I found them covered with another fabric that completely preserved the plaid.

These are really beautiful, unfortunately for me, my car is Irish Green and I just cannot do the look. (watermelon... Christmas tree... etc) I don't want to wear on them any more, if I wont be using them. Really nice bolsters on these!

What I would like:

To trade (plus some cash on your end. 100-150, depending on condition) for some run-of-the mill basket weave black seats, with no tears or large cracks.

I do not even need the cushions.

Edit: If you have black, white, green, etc plaid. I would be interested in a straight trade for those as well.

The seats:
Since I stripped the fabric (covering the plaid) off of these, the seams have a small bit of fray, overlay, from the original fabric. Hard to notice, unless you are looking. I could probably go at them a bit more and clear it off.
Photos show.

That being said, as is, these would be great for a driver.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I am located near Baltimore MD. Willing to meet a bit.
Cheers.
mb911
Pretty tempting but I imagine shipping would be expensive
JOEPROPER
I like them, but I don't know that I have an adequate trade... Let me know if you want me to send you pictures... My car is red so this would be a good fit.
Jett
Nice seats and cool story!

I believe the plaid came in 75 or 76.
BillJ
Option started in 75
mepstein
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 30 2020, 05:51 PM) *

I had a set that came on an all original white '75 that I purchased a couple years ago. Unfortunately, the prior/original owner left the car outside for 4 years when the clutch died. Car had 80K miles. I parted out the car and gave the chassis to Paul Petition who then rebuilt it.
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 30 2020, 03:01 PM) *

I had a set that came on an all original white '75 that I purchased a couple years ago. Unfortunately, the prior/original owner left the car outside for 4 years when the clutch died. Car had 80K miles. I parted out the car and gave the chassis to Paul Petition who then rebuilt it.

I have that trans I believe?
jaredmcginness
Cool info guys.

@JOEPROPER go ahead and shoot me photos. I’m entertaining a few things. But you are only 3.5hrs away. Could be an easy weekend meet up.
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Dec 30 2020, 06:11 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 30 2020, 03:01 PM) *

I have that trans I believe?

yep
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Dec 30 2020, 09:21 PM) *

Cool info guys.

@JOEPROPER go ahead and shoot me photos. I’m entertaining a few things. But you are only 3.5hrs away. Could be an easy weekend meet up.

I'll take some pictures today!
jaredmcginness
Still have these for trade. Stocker black vinyl seats wanted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.