Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matchbox Creamsicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
phillstek
Not sure if these are available over there but these just turned up at a local supermarket here. Not sure Creamsicles were around in ‘71 but it’s pretty cool nevertheless.
flat4guy
Pretty cool, I better start doing the shopping. smile.gif
StarBear
Available here in blister pack and card holder; on eBay in the box. Sort of Creamsicle; more like burnt orange metallic. Got one for Christmas!
davesprinkle
QUOTE(StarBear @ Dec 30 2020, 06:12 AM) *

Available here in blister pack and card holder; on eBay in the box. Sort of Creamsicle; more like burnt orange metallic. Got one for Christmas!

Pics or it didn't happen.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(davesprinkle @ Dec 30 2020, 11:21 AM) *

How about 8 of them?

Click to view attachment

Got them on Ebay for Betty.

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 30 2020, 01:33 PM) *

How about 8 of them?

Click to view attachment

hoarder!! poke.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 30 2020, 12:34 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Dec 30 2020, 01:33 PM) *

How about 8 of them?

Click to view attachment

hoarder!! poke.gif

She has over 60 Matchbox/Hot Wheels 914s. She used to have over 100, but she gave some away at a 914 event.

And her response to being called a "hoarder" was "I am not a hoarder! I am a Collector!"

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.