Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND:a few heater parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bbrock
Looking for just a few heater parts for my 73:

- Driver's side flapper box (mine turned to Swiss cheese while bead blasting sad.gif )

- Driver's side J-tube (the one that runs through the tin and the blower connects to)

- Passenger side lower air guide (picture below)

Thanks!

Click to view attachment
BillJ
quite sure i can find those for you. Let me take a look today and get back to you.
BillJ
QUOTE(BillJ @ Dec 30 2020, 10:44 AM) *

quite sure i can find those for you. Let me take a look today and get back to you.

Have the air guide and the jtube. Air guide is powdercoated and asking $50 and the jtube is clearly not painted but no rust through and should clean up nicely. Will sell that for $30. Shipping actual cost of course

Might have flapper box available but they are a pair and may be spoken for already.

BillJ
Have a set of flapppers in great shape for $120
BillC
QUOTE(BillJ @ Dec 30 2020, 04:26 PM) *

If @bbrock doesn't take them, I'd love to have them. Thanks!
bbrock
QUOTE(BillC @ Dec 31 2020, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(BillJ @ Dec 30 2020, 04:26 PM) *

If @bbrock doesn't take them, I'd love to have them. Thanks!

@BillC go for it. I already have one good flapper purchased a few months ago and have know I can find another so please take that nice pair.
Fosterjoejr
Hello Brent-I can help out with the flapper valve.

Please pm me your shipping address too.

Thanks,
Joe
DRPHIL914
i have a nice set of J-tubes i believe are very clean and primed, ready for fresh paint, VHT rattle can would do. let me get a picture tonight when i get home.

Phil
PanelBilly
Did you find everything?
bbrock
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 4 2021, 10:25 AM) *

Did you find everything?

@PanelBilly I think so but still working on it. Nothing final yet but people are checking on what they have etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.