Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 914 club meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MattR
Friday night our very own Mrs K got tickets for the Dodgers Giants game. She was nice enough to take myself, Jeff (SCruz914) and Jeff's friend from out of town. Thanks Lisa and Michelle!

BTW: Friday marked the first time in the 20 years Ive been going to dodger games that Ive clapped for a Giant... that would be 1B JT Snow, who got us the tickets wink.gif
SLITS
Iffin that's the 914club, I'm glad I don't belong. Dem peeps are all to sober.

I see that the Giants and Dodgers are real popular...all the seats are empty.
Mrs. K
Hey it was early and we gave Matt lots of beer3.gif before the night was over....he wasn't driving!

Fun night! clap.gif

Lisa beerchug.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jul 17 2005, 08:18 AM)
Hey it was early and we gave Matt lots of beer3.gif before the night was over....he wasn't driving!

Fun night! clap.gif

Lisa beerchug.gif

Contributing to the Deliquency of a Minor.............copy of post emailed to the LAPD.

I am "law-abiding". rolleyes.gif
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Hey....Jeff is the one who bought all the beers! beerchug.gif
BTW thanks Jeff and Frank!

Lisa clap.gif
MattR
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 17 2005, 07:06 AM)
Iffin that's the 914club, I'm glad I don't belong. Dem peeps are all to sober.

I see that the Giants and Dodgers are real popular...all the seats are empty.

It was before the game, sherlock.

biggrin.gif
SLITS
Duh..........like I couldn't tell by all the non-uniforms on the field.

Thank you anyway!

Slits the Supersleuth
Mrs. K
Here's a pic of the whole group....
Front....Frank (Jeff's friend)
L-R MattR Mrs. K Michelle (my friend) Scruz914 (Jeff)

Hey Slits....do we look less "sober" in this pic? drunk.gif

Lisa beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Well at least there is one team hat in the pic that's been winning ...the Sox......

I always was a fan of Jack Snow, sorry...can't seem to root for the Giants unless the are playing maybe the Yankees....lesser of two evils being that I grew up in SmelLA down the street from the stadium...

Glad ya had fun....bring Michelle up....she can take a swing at me any time.... cool_shades.gif
Mrs. K
lol3.gif
scruz914
We had a great time! Unfortunately for Matt the Giants won. Both Matt and I have deep roots for our teams and the Dodgers/Giants rivalry goes way back to their East coast days. Lisa tried to get me to put on the Dodger cap I bought so she could take a photo. I said I would if Matt wore my Giants cap and stood next to me. No deal. Too bad neither team is playing very well this year.

I enjoyed meeting Lisa, Matt, and Lisa's friend Michelle. A fun loving group! I didn't find out that Matt is 20 until the next day. I thought he just forgot his wallet.

My friend and I made it to San Diego on Saturday and watched the Padres beat the Diamondbacks. Petco Park is really nice! Of course it doesn't have the character or history of Dodger Stadium though.

Thanks again for scoring the tickets Lisa! Oh and, SLITS, the game attendance was 51,000!

-Jeff
MattR
QUOTE (scruz914 @ Jul 19 2005, 05:03 PM)
I didn't find out that Matt is 20 until the next day. I thought he just forgot his wallet.

chairfall.gif
Mrs. K
rolleyes.gif Guess he missed your birthday thread...huh, Matt? lol3.gif

Lisa laugh.gif
scruz914
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jul 19 2005, 06:56 PM)
rolleyes.gif Guess he missed your birthday thread...huh, Matt? lol3.gif

Lisa laugh.gif

Yep. Missed that thread. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.