Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Supporting Member Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7T914-6
I recently (a few weeks ago) submitted payment to become a supporting member. It was my understanding that there would be an identifying icon added to my member info when I post but no icon has ever appeared. Is there something else I should be doing?
7T914-6
Hmmm. Well go figure...... I tap-ears to have popped up. Disregard previous post.

Thanks. Great forum
SirAndy
Your badge shows under your avatar on your forum posts, not in your user profile.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2872521

bye1.gif
Rob-O
Issue solved on this but speaking of donations, isn’t it about time? I *thought* we did this in early 2020 but could be wrong. When is the next ‘subscription’ due?
bobboinski
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Jan 2 2021, 05:58 AM) *

Issue solved on this but speaking of donations, isn’t it about time? I *thought* we did this in early 2020 but could be wrong. When is the next ‘subscription’ due?

Go to your personal profile page then look at the bottom right under "additional information". It indicates when you last paid next to "Patron of 914 World".
Cairo94507
Just re-upped my membership and glad to do it. beerchug.gif
preach
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jan 3 2021, 12:52 PM) *

Just re-upped my membership and glad to do it. beerchug.gif

Me too. Thank you to OP for getting me to look.

And a HUGE thanks to @SirAndy for hosting this awesome place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.