Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donald Osborne drives a 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TX914
Great video! Thanks for sharing.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(RogerYellow914 @ Dec 31 2020, 11:38 AM) *

Will watch now.
I like Donald Osbourn's take on enthusiast cars and small obscure Italian ones in
particular.
Just watched the video.... that's him singing the intro...... he's an opera singer too !
I don't need any encouragment about the subject model.
Krieger
biggrin.gif. Love listening to him on Jay's show!
Cairo94507
Great video and have always liked him a lot. It's so nice to see our cars get some attention and love. beerchug.gif
Van914
Thanks for sharing
mepstein
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 31 2020, 11:54 AM) *

QUOTE(RogerYellow914 @ Dec 31 2020, 11:38 AM) *

Will watch now.
I like Donald Osbourn's take on enthusiast cars and small obscure Italian ones in
particular.
Just watched the video.... that's him singing the intro...... he's an opera singer too !
I don't need any encouragment about the subject model.

drooley.gif
930cabman
+1 for the marque

Al Meredith
Loved the video ,Donald too. Have you noticed the prices in the latest issue of Pano? Glad to see because my tub is being pained next Month the same color . Note the white headlight surrounds .
rgalla9146
Five cars all over 100k !
No, I didn't notice biggrin.gif
And later rear bumper shades.gif
mepstein
Three factory 914-8's ???
rgalla9146

No gear searching !!!!
SKL1
Always have enjoyed him on Jay's show as well. A couple friends of mine know him through various car circles and say he is actually a really great guy. Interesting background too...
raynekat
Such a good video and yeah.....Donald Osborn is so great to listen to. He's a "wealth of knowledge" as the old saying goes. Enjoyable watch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.