Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 944 turbo content
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mayne
My brother just finished a video review of my 87 944 Turbo. It’s fun to watch so check it out if you’re interested. There will be some 914 content coming along on his channel as well.

YouTube
preach
Good vid. I liked and subbed.
AZBanks
Nice video, nice car.
iankarr
Is your bro a filmmaker? Nice production values and well done!
Mitox
Great video. Now I want a 944 Turbo!
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Mitox @ Jan 24 2021, 12:57 AM) *

I saw this on CL about the same time OP posted this video: It's kind of in your neck of the woods: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto...7266090109.html

I was tempted, but I don't need another project. Discipline, Rob, discipline ... biggrin.gif
Mayne
Thanks everyone for the nice comments on the video and my car! Watching it makes me want to drive my own car, but it’s taken apart once again for some interior work.

QUOTE(iankarr @ Jan 23 2021, 08:53 PM) *

Is your bro a filmmaker? Nice production values and well done!

Thanks Ian! My brother Zach is a long-time automotive journalist and photographer and though the filmmaking is fairly new to him, his eye for aesthetics comes through. Hopefully he does well with his YouTube channel because I think it combines all his skills.

BTW, when he was studying up for his DIY videos, he checked out a lot of your videos for reference.
Andyrew
Fantastic video! I wish I had his eye for production!
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(Mitox @ Jan 23 2021, 10:57 PM) *

They are fantastic cars! The design has stood the test of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.