Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hand made 914-6 Engine tin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rick 918-S
I copied a set of factory tin but have since purchased an original set. I somehow lost the right and left side pieces during our move. I know they are in our rented storage unit someplace. So are my original pieces... dry.gif

Anyway, these need to be spot welded together yet. I can't even get close to my spot welder or my TIG. If someone can find a use for these parts and wants to take the project on I would consider $ 200.00 plus actual shipping or a good offer. confused24.gif They are not going back in the building.

I am trying to get into the door of the storage unit. These were in the way. As I get back into the building and start getting rid of stuff we just had to throw in there I would ship the right and left sides if I find them. welcome.png

Priced Reduced $ 125.00 Plus shipping. Not going back into storage fellas

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif Someone is doing a budget build and needs this stuff. biggrin.gif
B2524
I’ll take them as long as the side pieces are found and included.
LMK

I recently got moved also so I feel your pain. Believe me I do.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jan 7 2021, 10:46 AM) *

I’ll take them as long as the side pieces are found and included.
LMK

I recently got moved also so I feel your pain. Believe me I do.

PM me your info and I will climb back in the storage unit and look. If I can't find them and find my factory set instead I can easily make a couple more.
mb911
Pretty darn cool.. I would be interested to see how there made..
David.laRuse
If the 914-6 Engine surround pieces are still available for $125.00 I will take them. Please advise, David
Hutton
I'm a buyer, If others pass please place me in line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.