Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Seat Belt Hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bkrantz
I am looking for 2 shouldered bolts, 4 thick metal washers, and 4 plastic spacers for mounting seat belts. My 73 2.0 was missing some, and others were screwed up.
914Sixer
Let me check warehouse tomorrow. Yours for the shipping
bkrantz
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 6 2021, 07:15 PM) *

Thanks, Mark.
bdstone914
[quote name='bkrantz' date='Jan 6 2021, 08:53 PM' post='2880985']
[quote name='914Sixer' post='2880979' date='Jan 6 2021, 07:15 PM']
[/quote]

Thanks, Mark.
[/quote

@bkrantz

Be aware there are three lenghts of shoulder bolts. They are not interchangable. The longest one goes in the B pillar. The shortest goes in the tunnel holding the receivers.
If Mark does not find the bolts I do have them replated. I found washers from McMaster-carr that work.
914Sixer
Here is what I have for you
bkrantz
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 7 2021, 01:20 PM) *

Here is what I have for you

Thanks, Mark. I sent you a PM.
bkrantz
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jan 7 2021, 08:27 AM' post='2881043']
[quote name='bkrantz' date='Jan 6 2021, 08:53 PM' post='2880985']
[quote name='914Sixer' post='2880979' date='Jan 6 2021, 07:15 PM']
[/quote]

Thanks, Mark.
[/quote

@bkrantz

Be aware there are three lenghts of shoulder bolts. They are not interchangable. The longest one goes in the B pillar. The shortest goes in the tunnel holding the receivers.
If Mark does not find the bolts I do have them replated. I found washers from McMaster-carr that work.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. I think I have at least one of all three sizes, plus what Mark found.
bkrantz
Does anyone have 2 more of these spacers?
76-914
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Jan 7 2021, 07:07 PM) *

Does anyone have 2 more of these spacers?

FWIW. I was-installing my seatbelts after having them rebuilt and noticed one of those washers was cracked. I found another in my stash that was correct for my '73 except too deep. I spent few minutes filing it down to the correct length/depth then re-installed my rebuilt seatbelts. I started thinking about what this washer was from and now believe it was a washer from the round shaft on the pop up headlight assm. I didn't go back to verify or identify it as such but I'm pretty sure that's what is was originally from. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.