Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5lug front hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ablesnead
To very clean aluminum front hubs no studs look new.....400 OBO
bdstone914
QUOTE(ablesnead @ Jan 7 2021, 08:06 AM) *

To very clean aluminum front hubs no studs look new.....400 OBO

There are variations of the hubs. The late hubs are hub centric. I picture will help.
Superhawk996
part number is key. Offset varies depending on what brake rotor, brakes, and struts they were intended for.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 7 2021, 10:45 AM) *

part number is key. Offset varies depending on what brake rotor, brakes, and struts they were intended for.

The hub height varies but the offset is the same.
ablesnead
cant reduce the photos enough for the site , I can send to any interested party's email I think...sorry computer dummy
bandjoey
email the photos to yourself one at a time...it'll ask what size and you pick small
JeffBowlsby
You might change your profile location to be your city/state or zip code rather than 'united states' so folks can get an idea of shipping costs. especially for larger or heavier items.
Superhawk996
Here are the pictures posted on behalf of OP. I have no affiliation with OP. Just re-sized photos for him.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Casting number 901 341 605 3R

And stolen from another post on hubs from Mark with p/n's and hub offsets I'm posting this photo for reference (These are not the hubs for sale by OP -- FOR REFERNCE ONLY)

Click to view attachment
ablesnead
my bad on the photos , that is two separate sets of hubs that I have , the top set is spotless , the other set with studs needs cleaning I will accept a reasonable offer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.