Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1971 1.7 Rear Valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RestoReese
I am looking for a good condition steel rear valence for my 1.7 restoration. I believe it would have a single hole for the tailpipe to go through, instead of the notch on later vehicles.
bdstone914
QUOTE(RestoReese @ Jan 7 2021, 11:12 PM) *

I am looking for a good condition steel rear valence for my 1.7 restoration. I believe it would have a single hole for the tailpipe to go through, instead of the notch on later vehicles.

Those are hard to find in any condition. Be aware they discontinued that deep design as it reduced hot air from exiting from under the car. It will also only work with a muffler that was made for that valance as the exhaust pipe is in a different location than the 72 and later engines.
I have one that needs lots of work and will sell cheap. Shipping is from California and will cost around $50 to ship.
RestoReese
Sending you a PM. Thanks.
RestoReese
Pic of the exhaust I have on there now replacing the Monza that came with the car when I bought it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.