Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is 914rubber up yet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buck toenges
How close are we to using the 914rubber website?

Buck
ConeDodger
I just opened the home page?? Problem?
iankarr
Everything still shows "out of stock". I'd call them if you want to place an order....
mepstein
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jan 8 2021, 11:10 AM) *

I just opened the home page?? Problem?

Everything still lists as - out of stock.
yellowporky
I left a voicemail 2 days ago and have not received a call back yet.
It must be very inefficient right now for them
ConeDodger
@mikey914
mmichalik
I got a response from them and they're working hard to get things finished up. It was mentioned that things should be back to normal by Monday.
They are doing a very heavy lift here, migrating to a new ERP system. Never an easy thing, even when you have a fully dedicated team that does nothing else but the migration.
I've got a list I need to order too, almost going through withdrawals here. Hopefully Monday will be the go day.
Best of luck on the wrap up @Mikey914
Mikey914
Thanks to All,
Yes we knew this would be a huge undertaking and had literally been planning for months. We kept finding more things we had not expected. Not being open has allowed us to pull down the data and reshuffle.
Why is this important?

We make most all of our parts, this adds an additional level of difficulty.

Before we had 2 parts, the engine deck lid pull and the front trunk pull. Two sku's. The part didn't exist until it was made and in inventory. Pretty simple. Now we have the studs we make, the cable we use to make the long, the cable we use to make the short. We then have to have 2 bill of materials that account for usage of each so we can transfer raw goods to completed parts in inventory.

I have Stephanie, and Kate working full time to reconcile and configure the ERP inventory and BOMS, while a team of 4 outside contractors working to make sure this gets resolved.

Not being open means that we can easily shuffle the data we Will be back up no later than Monday. Maybe earlier, but Monday is the deadline that we should be open. It's a lot of work, but will pay dividends for years to come.

Sorry that we are not able to take your orders right now. We will be back with a few new item that will be will be doing GB's on you will like!
MM1
Thank you to you and the Team @ 914Rubber!
rhodyguy
It's been a long trip since making the windshield inner bottom seal.
ConeDodger
One very exciting new product will be going on my car Sunday and I will be filming it for the 914Rubber YouTube channel. I am guessing it will be a group buy but it's not my show I am just a spokesmodel! cheer.gif
bkrantz
Thanks, Mark--looking forward to the new site and new stuff.

And I appreciate seeing the German text for "out of stock" as a variation while we wait.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.