Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New video Friday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hey guys...it's new video Friday...and this one crosses over from Italy to Germany. Watch Eric at PMB work his magic as he rebuilds my Ferrari 308 calipers (which are basically the same as Porsche 914-6 ones). For the first time we get to see the full zinc plating process...which is the same for all 914 calipers. And setting the venting clearance.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUvYRPe2bDw
Cairo94507
aktion035.gif Clearly I am a fan of your videos Ian. Eric is a great guy and I would not trust my brakes with anyone else. Especially on our cars as we really have no other safety systems in play. Well seatbelts, but that's a different story. beerchug.gif
Lucky9146
Great Video! Thanks for posting beerchug.gif

I have been the PMB and seen their shop. Class act all the way!
Never been a question when I need calipers rebuilt where they are going.

driving.gif white914.jpg
barefoot
VEWRY WELL DONE !Good stuff biggrin.gif
desullivan
Ian,

Great video. Thanks to you and PMB for showing us the process. My 914 calipers arrived a few days ago at PMB for restoration.
Dave_Darling
"...the technician will..."

That's the BOSS! I recognize Eric in those build-up sequences. Good to see he is still hands-on!

--DD
Sprout
Another great video! Always nice to see things rebuilt/reused. Hope to send my calipers to PMB someday!
mepstein
Eric has done three sets of 914-6 calipers for me as well as a dozen other pairs over the years. I've never needed to look elsewhere.

Great videos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.