Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Took The PLUNGE (new DD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
Not sure how i feel about it yet, but it had to be done. growing family = SEDAN.
i am really going to miss my coupe. After looking at everything, this was DEFINITELY the best vehicle for the money. It's my first Japanese car, which has me torn, but i think i like it idea.gif Now i can start singing................ rocking nana.gif

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a Psyclone Ranger
Everyone

I think I'm Turning Japanese..... ph34r.gif
TravisNeff
I like the G35's a lot.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Jul 17 2005, 02:23 PM)
I like the G35's a lot.

agree.gif very peppy for a sedan too... very sleek lines. me likes! beer.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jul 17 2005, 12:00 PM)
agree.gif very peppy for a sedan too... very sleek lines. me likes!  :beer1:

you're right about the peppy. drove it to work for the first time today. really nice ride. i forgot how nice an automatic can be in traffic. driving.gif
i also did a little homework on it last night. of course after i bought it, but it was reassuring news. 280 horses and 0-60 in about 6.5. this one also came with the sports suspension package so it's a little tighter around the corners. my buddy, who has a 325xi, drove it this morning and was asking if it was adjustable. he thought it was a little too stiff. anyway, this is a car i would definitely recommend to those looking for a 4 door DD.

Now I get to join a DRIFTING forum. lol2.gif
Ferg
See, told you would like it. biggrin.gif
I've never even driven one, and I like them blink.gif

Ferg.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Ferg @ Jul 19 2005, 11:10 AM)
See, told you would like it.  :D  
I've never even driven one, and I like them  :blink:

Ferg.

i knew i would like it, but i passed on it for the last 2 cars i bought, b/c i was still in denial about needing a sedan. wacko.gif we had rented the FX35 in florida for a week, and i loved it. it's definitely a great car to drive, and the magazine reviewers love it. you can drive mine next time i see you and i'm not in my 914.

there is even a forum on line for G35's. today's hot topic was how G35's are better than Acura TL's. some weasal from an acura forum was ranting about how much better FWD is. hahaha. same shi_, different forum.

still need to make arrangements to get that spoiler from you.

Ferg
yeah, your gonna want to install it before moab...
wife and kid are gone for a week, so if i get into denver for any reason, i'll give you a call first.
Ferg.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Ferg @ Jul 19 2005, 03:00 PM)

wife and kid are gone for a week

sounds great

i mean, ya, give me a call if you're in denver. biggrin.gif

time to hit I-25
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.