Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0L Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MFejsa
Hi, Ive discovered that my 2.0L has 1.7 heat exchangers. I need 2.0L heat exchangers to fit my 2.0L muffler which I recently bought. If anyone has any reasonable 2.0L heat exchangers at reasonable price, please get back to me. Also, need to ship to Saudi Arabia so please keep the cost down. Thanks Michael
bdstone914
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Jan 10 2021, 03:57 PM) *

Hi, Ive discovered that my 2.0L has 1.7 heat exchangers. I need 2.0L heat exchangers to fit my 2.0L muffler which I recently bought. If anyone has any reasonable 2.0L heat exchangers at reasonable price, please get back to me. Also, need to ship to Saudi Arabia so please keep the cost down. Thanks Michael

As we discussed I am open to any US seller that will ship them to me and I can forward them to you with the other parts. Some seller are reluctant to ship overseas.

@MFejsa

MFejsa
Your the man Bruce. Thanks a lot. Ive also noticed that some sellers will not ship to KSA. Keep safe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.