Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 original carpet colours for a L13K body colour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Villemi
Hello I'm looking for informations about the original colour of the carpets of my L13K (sun yellow) body color.

I've found this color but I don't have the name and I'm not sure that it's right.

IPB Image
Frankvw
What color is the backpad and the seats in your yellow car ? Are they Brown, Tan/cinnamon or Black ?
I think if they are brown, the carpets were brown as well.The color in the picture is often found at the tan/cinnamon colored backpads.
But I guess you could get any combi you wanted a a buyer at the dealer if you wanted your own flavour.
Plus there are people on this forum that have better history/originality knowledge, so do not use my answer as the correct one immediately.

There is also a forum part about originality vs interiors...did you already check that:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=58444

And...welcome !
914Sixer
AA has some carpet pieces available. The 75-76 carpet colors are different from all the other years and is not available in reproduction form that I know of.
Villemi
QUOTE(Villemi @ Jan 13 2021, 02:19 PM) *

Hello I'm looking for informations about the original colour of the carpets of my L13K (sun yellow) body color.

I've found this color but I don't have the name and I'm not sure that it's right.

IPB Image

Ithink that my interior back pad color is tan.
Here a picture.

IPB Image
Mikey914
That's our 406 Light Brown (typo says Late)
We've made improvements on the heal pad since the one in the pic
Villemi
Hello
Can you deliver the whole carpet set (10 parts) with the 406 light brown color please?

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 14 2021, 11:58 AM) *

That's our 406 Light Brown (typo says Late)
We've made improvements on the heal pad since the one in the pic

Mikey914
Need to check stock - It's not one of the more popular colors, so may have on the shelf - I will follow up tomorrow

The answer is yes either way just a matter of if it can ship tomorrow on in 2 weeks.
Villemi
After checking if you have can you send to me pics of the carpet set please?
And the price too.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 14 2021, 08:16 PM) *

Need to check stock - It's not one of the more popular colors, so may have on the shelf - I will follow up tomorrow

The answer is yes either way just a matter of if it can ship tomorrow on in 2 weeks.

Mikey914
Good news / Bad news
We have it in stock, just not finding scrap on it. I'll have Scott check more on Monday. $310 + shipping. Let me try to find a sample 1st
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.