Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 conversion package oil tank and sheet metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I am offering 2 kits to get your conversion folks started off right.

Includes one of my aluminum oil tanks and a set of restoration designs stamped engine sheet metal. The sheet metal retails at $1000 and my tanks are $700 retail . Offering these as a spring deal. $1200 shipped for the pair. Attached are just stock pictures. The sheet metal is with holes for heat. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mb911
Bump
914Sixer
I sure wish I was doing a conversion. Smoking deal pray.gif
burton73
If I was doing a conversion I would be all over this. Today great deal!
Great work Ben.

Bob B
mb911
Still available and ready for immediate shipment
930cabman
Looks like a great deal, I am building an inventory for a future -6 build. It will be a 2.7. With the tin furnished with your kit, is it a proper fit into the engine bay, or what else is required?
thank you,
mb911
QUOTE(930cabman @ Jan 26 2021, 05:25 AM) *

Looks like a great deal, I am building an inventory for a future -6 build. It will be a 2.7. With the tin furnished with your kit, is it a proper fit into the engine bay, or what else is required?
thank you,

It fits perfectly in the factory opening. You will have to modify for the carrera tensioners if you have those otherwise your all set. Paint and bolt on.

As to the tank you have to drill holes and properly layout from the tank, then bolt in
930cabman
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 26 2021, 09:33 AM) *

QUOTE(930cabman @ Jan 26 2021, 05:25 AM) *

thank you,

It fits perfectly in the factory opening. You will have to modify for the carrera tensioners if you have those otherwise your all set. Paint and bolt on.

As to the tank you have to drill holes and properly layout from the tank, then bolt in

Don't tell anybody, but sign me up, check your PM
Thanks
yostcorners
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 13 2021, 08:22 PM) *

Includes one of my aluminum oil tanks and a set of restoration designs stamped engine sheet metal. The sheet metal retails at $1000 and my tanks are $700 retail . Offering these as a spring deal. $1200 shipped for the pair. Attached are just stock pictures. The sheet metal is with holes for heat. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I will take these parts if still available. Thanks, Jon Yost. 404 838 7444.
mb911

Jon,

I can have one more setup ready for you on Monday. Pm your details and I will send an invoice.
930cabman
QUOTE(yostcorners @ Jan 29 2021, 11:19 AM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 13 2021, 08:22 PM) *

I will take these parts if still available. Thanks, Jon Yost. 404 838 7444.

Welcome aboard, I have been connected with the 914 World for a short time and everyone has been very helpful. I also am starting down the /6 conversion road.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.