Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blow Dry
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
I went to the remodeled Car Wash nearby that opened last week. FERG.gif It is a modern update for my go to location when I want a spray wash.
One of the four new overhead hoses is for the Blow Dry setting. I LOVE IT. cheer.gif I WANT ONE. wub.gif
Air drying is sooo much better than drying by hand with any chamoil or towel. biggrin.gif

I need to buy something for home use. confused24.gif

What do you all have / love / hate ?
What features should I look for / avoid ?
mepstein
A lot of people use electric leaf blowers. A battery operated one would make it easy.

The campus where we live has a complete indoor car wash station and I just drive the water off on the backroads.
TonyA
Wayne Carenie on chasing classic cars is always advertising a blow drying product. But I cannot think of the name of it at the moment.
76-914
A leaf blower's air velocity is over 100mph. Add a little desert sand to that John and you've got yourself a deluxe sandblaster. shades.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 13 2021, 08:16 PM) *

. . . . over 100mph. Add a little desert sand to that John and you've got yourself a deluxe sandblaster.

You're telling me. dog.gif

Just look at my windshield. lol-2.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 13 2021, 09:16 PM) *

A leaf blower's air velocity is over 100mph. Add a little desert sand to that John and you've got yourself a deluxe sandblaster. shades.gif

There is a setup in Pano I saw for that $$$$$ John.

I've got an electric blower that works great and I'd agree way better than chamois.
SteveL
You can look at Griots:
8-PEAK HORSEPOWER AIR BLOWER

AIRSTREAM DRYING GUN
ctc911ctc
Use De-ionized water! poke.gif

https://clean-garage.com/spot-free-car-wash...ass/?sku=DI100S

PanelBilly
I’ve used a leaf blower for 30+ years. Works great on the interior too. Gets into spots that the vacuums would never reach. My kids gave me a cheep plug in one and I’ve duct taped it together over the years but it works
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.