Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of 914-6 Heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
Set of factory 914-6 heat exchangers. Heater shells need some work but pipes are good.

Here’s a detailed video 6 heat exchangers

$500 plus actual shipping. Cash, check (wait to clear), money order, PayPal (friends and family or add 3.5% PP fees).
They are boxed up and ready to ship
IronHillRestorations
BUMP!
johnhora
Perry
just for reference would you mine measuring the inside and outside diameter of the pipes.
there has been some discussion on this recently and it would be good to know from a real set what are the exact measurements.
sorry you'll have to remove the duct tape smile.gif
thanks!
IronHillRestorations
Yes
mb911
QUOTE(johnhora @ Jan 17 2021, 11:57 AM) *

Perry
just for reference would you mine measuring the inside and outside diameter of the pipes.
there has been some discussion on this recently and it would be good to know from a real set what are the exact measurements.
sorry you'll have to remove the duct tape smile.gif
thanks!

So the interesting thing about it is that the od is how all tubing is measured but on original heat exchangers the wall thickness is incredibly thick almost as if its cast.. The ID is what effects performance but in the real world all tubing is purchased in OD. Ps they are 1.375" ID
johnhora
Thanks Ben....
IronHillRestorations
All boxed up and ready to ship. A member had said he wanted them and flaked on the deal, (after I spent two hours making boxes and packing them) which is why they are posted here
IronHillRestorations
bump
930cabman
What is the skin material? (heat exchanger metal?

I am building an inventory for a 2.7 build in the future, how does 1 3/8" ID work? this was for a 2.0 from the factory?

thank you,
mb911
QUOTE(930cabman @ Jan 26 2021, 05:21 AM) *

What is the skin material? (heat exchanger metal?

I am building an inventory for a 2.7 build in the future, how does 1 3/8" ID work? this was for a 2.0 from the factory?

thank you,

This would be perfect for your 2.7. The heat exchangers are steel and are 19GA when new.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.