Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relay board diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
A while back I found a really good Relay Board wiring diagram. But it was missing some of the circuits. So I have spent some time updating it to match the real relay boards.

I am attaching it here in case someone finds it useful.

Clay

Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
Thank you Clay! Very Nice!
horizontally-opposed
Just printed two copies, in color.

And happen to have a '73 (though I wonder if the relay board, like so much else in my car, like the headlight switch, is '72 spec). It's been modified, as well, for the conversion, but this is nevertheless really nice to have.

Thanks, Clay!
Jamie
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 14 2021, 07:17 AM) *

A while back I found a really good Relay Board wiring diagram. But it was missing some of the circuits. So I have spent some time updating it to match the real relay boards.

I am attaching it here in case someone finds it useful.

Clay

Click to view attachment

I hope some ADMIN archives this for future reference. rolleyes.gif
GregAmy
Clay, what software are you using? I *still* need to draw up my diagrams from the Microsquirt install...
jd74914
@GregAmy

Not Clay but...one of my buddies has been using QElectroTech for a bit and found it pretty good, especially for free. He likes it better than Visio, though it doesn't compare to RapidHarness or the AutoCAD we have available at work.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Jan 14 2021, 10:43 AM) *

Clay, what software are you using? I *still* need to draw up my diagrams from the Microsquirt install...

Somebody else created the original diagram. I used (ahem) MSPaint to alter it. The original had unreadable pinout numbers, and informational text. It was also missing some circuits. MSPaint wouldn't work for making a new diagram, but it works to alter one.

914werke
Nice!
rjames
Thank you for sharing this.
I'd like to nominate this to go in the Classics forum.
ctc911ctc
I used to go to 2-3 different diagrams for this information - thank you - beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
KELTY360
Nice job!

I would recommend that you change the thread title to something like, “I revised the relay board wiring diagram.” Would make it easier to search.
bob164
Thank you Clay! This is a great help to the community.
Sprout
As a '73 owner, I must say thank you!! pray.gif
BeatNavy
People have been behaving in the Sandbox lately. Clay has more time on his hands smile.gif

Thanks for doing this, it does make troubleshooting much easier beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jan 14 2021, 03:37 PM) *

People have been behaving in the Sandbox lately. Clay has more time on his hands smile.gif

Thanks for doing this, it does make troubleshooting much easier beerchug.gif

Yea.. if y'all behave, well then you get more stuff like this. biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 14 2021, 01:39 PM) *

Yea.. if y'all behave, well then you get more stuff like this. biggrin.gif

If we WHAT?

Aww, shucks. Now it'll never happen!!!

--DD
Shivers
Thanks
IronHillRestorations
first.gif
ClayPerrine
Renamed this thread because @betty said I needed a more descriptive name.
ClayPerrine
FYI... I put a link to this thread in the Classics forum to make it easier to find.

Clay
jim_hoyland
Thanks Clay smile.gif
StarBear
Sweet! Thanks ever so much, Clay! first.gif
930cabman
Thank you for sharing/generating this. It makes life a bit easier
Steve
I would also recommend picking up a Haynes Manual.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.