Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's up with 914Rubber - We're open finally!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
So as you may have noticed we were down for some time with a completely new back-end changeover.

We have moved to an Enterprise Resource Platform to help us to continue to grow and do it more effectively. It was a very large undertaking, but as we are a small business it's easier for us to do this now than later. We may still have some bumps on the road, but we believe we have all the potholes filled now.

We appreciate your patience while we were down, but it was necessary to stop all the moving parts of the machine to work on it. Now we should just be tuning it.

Knowing that we had this slowdown we had held off on some of the new items we have coming down the pipeline. We have a new rebuild package that has been a long time in the works, but is needed and has MANY new parts in it. I will be posting up on it later this week. We have brought on Ben's Exhaust to stock and Vintage Speed's as well.

That and a few other goodies that include springs, roll bar pad and kits are coming your way soon.
Thanks you all for your support in 2020 ! May 2021 be a better year for all.
Cairo94507
Congratulations and Happy New Year to you and your crew! It's great to see you expanding so you can continue to make and supply the parts we need to keep our cars on the road. beerchug.gif
RiqueMar
@Mikey914 - Excited for 914Rubber, keep at it!
Coondog
You guys are the best, thank you for all your support. I wish I had a dollar for every dollar I spent buying your group buy parts that I didn’t need but wanted to support you and then selling them at Bruce’s 914 swap meet for half the price........ headbang.gif
BillJ
beerchug.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
FlacaProductions
Good work folks - thanks for the short term pain for long term gain.
MM1
Thanks, Mark - looking forward to the seeing the "re-born" 914Rubber!
DMAYHALL
Looking forward to the new and improved 914RUBBER !!!
Mikey914
Teaser-- ABS Door pockets that fit - unlike the fiberglass
Mikey914
Inside
Mikey914
Sold as a set unfinished or covered for more
barnfind9141972
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 14 2021, 06:15 PM) *

Sold as a set unfinished or covered for more

@mikey914 nice work on those! Any idea when the carpet kits and reupholster kit for the seats are coming back in stock? I have a 1972 that needs some tlc!
Mikey914
Will have these coming back in stock in the next 12 days or so. Covid hit my upholstery guy's shop.
I'll post up as soon as we have more info
Mark
SKL1
New rear valances yet????? smile.gif
Mikey914
Yes 2 versions done right now both in stock -
One with notch molded in the other no notch - Sorry thought I had a pic of the no notch. I can take a pic on my car shortly.
Mikey914
I do have 2 of the new front valances pulled from reworked tooling. Will have the lower stock with oil cooler shortly.
Mikey914
Also reworking this one to do in carbon fiber
djway
My credit card just spontaneously combusted....
Mikey914
Did you did see these carbon fiber beauties already?
Front fenders should be ready to pull next week
Niklas
Hi Mikey!

Is it possible to buy the front and rear valance ?

DRPHIL914
smilie_pokal.gif ok now i seriously want a project car to put all that stuff on!!!

since thats probably not an option, i will settle for just a few things, . i wonder how that new front valance would look on my car? i think it would add a seriously more aggresive look even for a narrow body car, but my budget may have to hold out for the top rack you were working to get into production, if its close , if not well then i did budget for a few other items this coming year!
Mikey914
QUOTE(Niklas @ Jan 15 2021, 03:12 AM) *

Hi Mikey!

Yes just in the process of getting them listed up. Which ones do you want? Stock?
I can get them done 1st.
Mark
SKL1
Just ordered a bunch of stuff and tried to order a rear valance without cutout and doesn't show it in stock.

Help... smile.gif
Niklas
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 15 2021, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Niklas @ Jan 15 2021, 03:12 AM) *

Hi Mikey!

Yes just in the process of getting them listed up. Which ones do you want? Stock?
I can get them done 1st.
Mark

Hi Mikey!

I need 2 pcs early front valance and 1 pcs
cut to the left rear valance and 1 pcs uncut.

Niklas
Mikey914
I have the stock front no problems. The rear isn't actually cut it's molded with a lip like the metal piece.
Mikey914
The only issue I have with the "uncut" is the ends do not have the wrap around that the "factory" one shown does. We will be adding them to the tool, but may be a month or so before we get to them. It will make the piece a little more expensive (about $25).

You can see from my car (sorry it's a bit dirty) they are slightly short as well as not having the edges closed.

But both shown are in stock.
Mikey914
QUOTE(SKL1 @ Jan 15 2021, 09:04 AM) *

Just ordered a bunch of stuff and tried to order a rear valance without cutout and doesn't show it in stock.

Help... smile.gif

PM me the ERP cut over has to be "stocked" manually so there are a few things we may not have got to yet.
Mark
TINKERGINEERING
Congratulations 914Rubber!! Cool stuff!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.