Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Porsche 2.0 LE - VIN 4742916598 - $8K - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Craigers17
***Price drop bump. NO LONGER INCLUDES ANY aftermarket parts, with the exception of 2 freshly black powder coated aluminum rocker covers.***

I have decided to sell my 74' 914 2.0. It is a running, driving car, but has a slow leak in the right front tire, so it would need fixing before driving it more than 30 miles or so. This is a verified CAN AM LE car and is can be found in the LE Registry.

I have included a link to my Craigslist ad where I have a very detailed description. I would be glad to post additional pics of the car as requested, but please be patient as I also run my own business, so I work most days. I welcome PPI's as I am not a mechanic, and am more than open to others evaluating the vehicle.

I will work, within reason, with your shipping company, but will not ship out of the continental U.S. This car needs someone to give it the skills and money that it deserves, and is a good starting point for a full restoration. I have added 4-5 pics of the car when it was still on the trailer being delivered to me. Thanks for looking.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/ro...7259801354.html

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=777
004]Click to view attachment
BENBRO02
Very tempting!
mepstein
Looks like a good restoration candidate.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks for trying to keep this stateside.

Please also post photos of the cars topside/interior/engine bay/trunks.

You might also post an image of the COA.
Craigers17
More pics...I do have the center console, but I have everything out right now as you can see for better access to the tunnel, ...most of the wiring is still bundled neatly, however one of the po's has got something whacky draping down around the passenger knee pad/footwell....I'm assuming some of it is speaker related???? Haven't researched it yet, as everything, for the most part, seems functional.

The rear deck lid does have a vertical crease in it. It looks like someone dropped something on it....almost smack dab in the middle. The rear firewall looks rusty, but it's mainly old glue, as the rear insulation pad is no longer on it.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=777
025]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=777029]Click to view attachment
Craigers17
Price Drop Bump....kinda. Aftermarket wheels no longer included. They are sold, but now the price is $9K. Aftermarket GTS Seats still included, but everything is negotiable.
pete000
Sounds like a great deal !
3stewarts
I don’t understand how this is still available! Seems like a bargain!
If it were closer to me it would be in my garage.
Is anyone heading north with an empty trailer?
GLWS!
ndfrigi
Bump again! Craig is also a great member to deal with! Hope he can keep it and if not, the new owner will surely getting a good deal.
Craigers17
Thanks for the bumps and kind words. Car is still FOR SALE.....deal fell through.
Craigers17
So most of the interest I have gotten on my car so far has been from those wanting the car and its original parts only. Therefore, I have reduced the price to $8K, but that will include zero aftermarket parts with the exception of 2 black freshly powder coated aluminum rocker covers. If you don't want them, I'll keep 'em.

I will change out the rear fiberglass bumper to the stock one and keep all the aftermarket parts. The car does come with the center console, although it's been dismantled, and the pedal board, which is currently out due to work I have done on the pedal cluster and various cables.

If you want to be the guy to drive down with a truck and trailer, we can negotiate aftermarket parts into the deal as desired. That said, I can work with your shipper/USHIP, etc., if you want to ship it. This will be the last price drop. From here, I'll either keep it or put it up on EBAY. Thanks for looking!
SavingManuals
@Craigers17 -- Sending a PM in a few mintues
Mild Bill
PM sent.
Craigers17
All PM's answered. Thanks!
Craigers17
Car is SOLD! Thank you all for looking.
SavingManuals
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Feb 12 2021, 02:04 PM) *

Car is SOLD! Thank you all for looking.

Congrats!!! Great car getting a new home!
dlee6204
Someone got a nice project.
ric birks
Congrats. Great guy seller.
Mild Bill
QUOTE(ric birks @ Feb 13 2021, 03:37 AM) *

Congrats. Great guy seller.

Agreed. Good guy to deal with.
Craigers17
I appreciate the kind words of everyone. This is truly a great place! Mild Bill ....it was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. I know the car is now in better, more capable hands...and I look forward to seeing the car restored to its former glory!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.