Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Djet fuel hose routing to the CSV hose and T fitting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Mark Henry
Any one have a pic on how the fuel hose T fitting to the CSV on the plenum is routed?
Not looking for concours just like it in the ballpark correct.

I've got a few more specific hose routing questions, but I'll get some pics up by tonight. I'm working with severial pic/drawings, so I've already searched 914world for info
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 21 2021, 07:14 AM) *

Any one have a pic on how the fuel hose T fitting to the CSV on the plenum is routed?
Not looking for concours just like it in the ballpark correct.

I've got a few more specific hose routing questions, but I'll get some pics up by tonight. I'm working with severial pic/drawings, so I've already searched 914world for info

A recent photo of this was posted a few days ago. The drivers side fuel rail should have a nipple on it in the middle of the rail (identical to the one on the passenger side which as a threaded plug in it), which is the nipple for the CSV fuel line.
Mark Henry
Ahhhh! Cool! Thanks Jeff!
Does the other rail have the top port nipple, one with a small screw? I've got rails with and without the port.

BTW I had a bumble bee show up today, but I know you already have the info on this one.
Mark Henry
So in this pic where does the only gray coloured hose go?
I figure it's self-explanatory in the car, but this 914 isn't here. (I have it stuck in the ARR but this could be wrong)
Do you see anything else wrong? Do you want more pics?

BTW I think this is an 8-10 year old AA hose kit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.