Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 for sale on PCA site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Coast Jim
Found this 914-6 on the PCA Classified site. No Affiliation. For sale for $137k. Prices for original sixes are climbing.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Love Adriatic Blue.
pete000
I remember visiting a friend back in high school who's parents had a 911 SC. I was totally enamored with the car. They said that the green 914 sitting in the field next door was a factory six. I said who cares about a 914 they are the dumb Porsches. They said hey its a six and is going to be worth something some day because they were rare. It was Forest green on factory Fuchs, wonder where that one ended up...LOL Looks like they were right afteral !
forrestkhaag
Beautiful car indeed. The rising tide lifts all boats......... (Thank you New England Council)

I am wondering if there is a database for conversion prices. Of course, one could go on BAT and click on the hundred or so little black dots on the graph to see year and engine and sales price...... no time for that one.

930cabman
How about the example on BHCC for $36.k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.