Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7,1.8,2.0, 914-6 stainless mufflers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
mb911
I thought it time to update what I make. Here is a quick run down

1.7,2.0,914-6 stainless sport muffler $595 with GT bracket, gaskets, hardware, and shipping $695

Same as above stock tail pipe location same prices

1.7,2.0,914-6 quiet sport $695 with hardware, GT bracket , shipping etc $795

Same as above stock tail pipe

Attached are some pictures

Don't forget 914-6werkshop.com for more informationClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
cary
Next ...............

A pair of quiet 1.7/1.8s. One sport, one standard.
914werke
Took receipt of a 2.0L GT version today. I look forward to hearing its note.
Supposed to be "quiet" but looking down the the twin outlets I wonder how, LOL!
mb911
QUOTE(914werke @ Jan 26 2021, 04:17 PM) *

Took receipt of a 2.0L GT version today. I look forward to hearing its note.
Supposed to be "quite" but looking down the the twin outlets I wonder how LOL!

They are pretty quiet for a dual outlet muffler. Remember they are chambered.. The single outs are much quieter though.
914werke
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 26 2021, 04:18 PM) *
QUOTE(914werke @ Jan 26 2021, 04:17 PM) *
Took receipt of a 2.0L GT version today. I look forward to hearing its note. Supposed to be "quite" but looking down the the twin outlets I wonder how LOL!
They are pretty quiet for a dual outlet muffler. Remember they are chambered.. The single outs are much quieter though.

aktion035.gif
andrewck
Is a 2.0 still $695 shipped with all hardware? Looking for the louder version
mb911
QUOTE(andrewck @ Mar 22 2021, 08:22 AM) *

Yes
andrewck
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 22 2021, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(andrewck @ Mar 22 2021, 08:22 AM) *

Yes

PM sent
Cairo94507
Hey all - I just had my car the the 1st EASY gathering over the weekend. Probably 75-100 Porsche cars and a few other hot rods. I have Ben's large-tube SS heat exchangers and his 2 in 1 out louder muffler. I love the sound and everyone who listened to it thought it was the prefect combination. I could just stand there and listen to it idle all day long....
CoronaMike
@Cairo94507 - you should post a video so we can hear. smile.gif
Cairo94507
I will. Right now I have the MAF off the engine as I am working to replace the K&N cone with the stock 3.2 airbox. beerchug.gif
mb911
Happy July 2021. With stainless going through the roof quiet mufflers are priced at 895 shipped for any 914 quiet muffler. Prices are going up daily so this is subject to change.

Thanks for your support.
BillJ
do you have any 1.7 in quiet?
BillJ
Any for.the 1.8/1.7 HE position Ben? Already have the sport version just want to go quiet
mepstein
I'm 99% sure that Ben is still making the quiet muffler to order and currently has the materials in stock. So that just means sending him money with exactly what muffler you want and waiting a bit. The lower priced sport mufflers are currently out of stock

*But probably a good sales opportunity if the sport is too loud for you. Future mufflers will all have a hefty price increase due to the increased price of materials and labor. Ben was already holding minimum margins (sometimes loosing money) but unless you go to less expensive overseas production, everything has accrued price increases.

BillJ
Alright. PMd Ben. They are amazing quality.
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 15 2021, 07:33 AM) *

I'm 99% sure that Ben is still making the quiet muffler to order and currently has the materials in stock. So that just means sending him money with exactly what muffler you want and waiting a bit. The lower priced sport mufflers are currently out of stock

*But probably a good sales opportunity if the sport is too loud for you. Future mufflers will all have a hefty price increase due to the increased price of materials and labor. Ben was already holding minimum margins (sometimes loosing money) but unless you go to less expensive overseas production, everything has accrued price increases.

Man is that the truth. I am now hearing February for most of my out of stock stainless.
mb911
Well running out of materials. Prices will go up until they are NLA
mb911
Sorry guys look like these are NLA. Thanks for the support
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.