Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4 NEW VTO Wheels - $700 Shipped in CONUS - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I have a set of 4 New VTO Wheels for sale, which I purchased a few months back for around $750 plus shipping. I'm offering the set here for $700 shipped in CONUS. These are 15x7 wheels drilled with 4x130 lug pattern....I believe the offset to be around 36.

They should hold a 205x55x15 tire. The wheels include center caps still wrapped in plastic, stems, lug bolts, etc. These have never been outside, nor even test mounted.

I have included pics of the wheels. The "outdoor" pic was actually taken from another member's post here, but it looks the same as mine & I liked the pic. I have also included a link to VTO's website showing the fitment of their 16x7 wheel on a 914. Based on a 16" wheel, the 15" wheel should fit as well or better as far as clearance goes. Thanks for looking!
-Craig

https://www.vtowheels.com/Porsche-914-Narro...itment_b_5.html

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Nice looking wheels, good price too - should sell quickly popcorn[1].gif

Sorry to hear you're giving up on your car though sad.gif
Gint
That's essentially what I have on my 914. The caps are custom. I had mine machined with that offset which is perfect. What lug bolt seat did they drill/install on those? I can't quite tell from the pictures. Ball seat for Porsche lug bolts? or Conical? I'm not a buyer, just flushing out detail the new owner would probably like to have.

IPB Image
Craigers17
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 23 2021, 07:51 AM) *

Nice looking wheels, good price too - should sell quickly popcorn[1].gif

Sorry to hear you're giving up on your car though sad.gif

Thanks for the bump. Yah....I'm sorry too, but life's ups and downs keep on going and they don't really care about the status of 914 projects. It's not gone yet.... so you never know.
Craigers17
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 23 2021, 01:17 PM) *

That's essentially what I have on my 914. The caps are custom. I had mine machined with that offset which is perfect. What lug bolt seat did they drill/install on those? I can't quite tell from the pictures. Ball seat for Porsche lug bolts? or Conical? I'm not a buyer, just flushing out detail the new owner would probably like to have.

IPB Image

Thanks for the question. I have loaded a few more pics of the lugs that came with it, as well as the stems, caps, & decals. They are the shorter caps, and they are still in the plastic. The decals are separate in case you don't like decals, or you wanted to go with a Porsche logo. I hope these help answer your questions. Thanks.
-Craig
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
message sent
Craigers17
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 23 2021, 02:05 PM) *

message sent

PM Replied to.
Craigers17
Wheels are SOLD! Thanks for looking!
Freezin 914
Not sure where you got the last picture of the wheels, but that’s my picture of my wheels. Ha! Glad you sold them. The last picture is a 16x7. piratenanner.gif
Craigers17
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Jan 23 2021, 09:26 PM) *

Not sure where you got the last picture of the wheels, but that’s my picture of my wheels. Ha! Glad you sold them. The last picture is a 16x7. piratenanner.gif

Yep....stole your pic from the following thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=346999

Hope you didn't mind....it's a great pic! All the other pics are my actual wheels... well, now someone elses.....

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.