Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 Parts Car $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lostreasure
This 1970 has a perfect front nose no accidents no rust other then surface-Both doors are good rest of the car is rough- engine ? trans? interior gutted rear quaters peiced togetherClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Jett
@molecvir I believe you might be looking for this front clip.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=351141
Ace Le Count
Reminds me of my first 914. Sure would be a shame to cut it up. Looks to be a great candidate for a restoration. Just my 2 cents.
SavingManuals
Could you post whatever pics you can get of the rest of the car? Longs, door jambs, windshield cowl, interior floors/firewall/behind seats, hell hole, engine compartment, rear wall and floor of trunk and the frunk?
panos914
hi ,
im restoring my 1971 car and i'm looking for:
1. nice clean doors (only shells would be fine),
2. front cross panel and
3. the headlight housings

If you decide to cut it up and you are willing to ship to Europe any or all of the above id be interested
For sure you will make more money plus you will help people that need some parts

Many thanks
Ace Le Count
Where is the car located?
mepstein
QUOTE(Ace Le Count @ Jan 26 2021, 10:23 PM) *

Where is the car located?

Northern NJ. I saw the car a year ago. Not bad for $250
zoomCat
Another polite request for more photos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.