Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Fresh Air Housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Superhawk996
Need not a have a functional blower and/or control levers but open to options on what's available out there for a reasonable price.

Sure, I could JB weld mine up but it would still be pretty crappy. sad.gif

My upper fresh air housing has been beaten up pretty bad. Cracked housing in a couple of places, one of the drain pipe tube outlets has been cracked off pretty close the the housing, missing spring clips to hold it together in two places, and in one, the plastic tangs themselves are broken off.

Not concerned about quality of the foam gaskets. Can replace those easily enough.

Let me know what you have and how much you need for what you have.
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 24 2021, 11:05 AM) *

Need not a have a functional blower and/or control levers but open to options on what's available out there for a reasonable price.

My upper fresh air housing has been beaten up pretty bad. Cracked housing in a couple of places, one of the drain pipe tube outlets has been cracked off pretty close the the housing, missing spring clips to hold it together in two places, and in one, the plastic tangs themselves are broken off.

Not concerned about quality of the foam gaskets. Can replace those easily enough.

PM sent.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 24 2021, 01:05 PM) *

I

@Superhawk996

I have at least one.
PM me your email for a picture.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jan 24 2021, 01:05 PM) *

I

@Superhawk996

I have at least one.
PM me your email for a picture.
rfinegan
I posted some pics of parts I have here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...l=fresh+air+box
Superhawk996
Found.

Thank you to all those that responded with various options. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.