Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Bosch Closeout
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Closeout on NOS Bosch items:

Electronic voltage regulator $99 shipped (list price $357)

Distributor Condenser $24each shipped (Not like the new ones Made in Turkey that are too short)

Rare NLA 003 Cylinder head temperature senders $49 each shipped.(Part superceded by 012 sender. Can be used to enrich cold running engines.)

914Sixer
One 003 head temp sender sold.
Superhawk996
I'll take the Condenser please. Paypal forthcoming.
second wind
I would like the other cylinder head temp sensor if it is good for a '73 2.0. Thank you very much.
gg
914Sixer
Greg,
This sensor is not for you. You need 017.
MM1
Mark,

I'll take the distributor condenser, please.

second wind
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 25 2021, 05:27 AM) *

Greg,
This sensor is not for you. You need 017.

Thank you Mark....that is what I thought. I think I have an 012 with a resistor right now. Works great but if you ever find an 017 please keep me in mind. Thank you very much.
StarBear
I'll take the third (last) condenser. Please confirm if still available; thanks!
[Just to make sure, this is the one with the square plastic insert piece? Can't see the part number too clearly]
914Sixer
StarBear,
It is the round hole for inside with square on the outside for retaining clip. It is correct for all factory distributors with D-jet fuel injection
StarBear
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 25 2021, 01:23 PM) *

StarBear,
It is the round hole for inside with square on the outside for retaining clip. It is correct for all factory distributors with D-jet fuel injection

Have L-Jet with 009 distributor and 252 square plug condenser. Don’t think this’ll work, correct?
914Sixer
Not for you.
StarBear
Ok! Thanks. biggrin.gif
mxkinn01
IIRC the 003 temp sensor is for the 1.7 correct. If it is I'll take the last one.
914Sixer
Yes the 003 is correct for the 1.7
mxkinn01
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.