birthday3.gif beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
HB Dr Phil smile.gif
carr914
birthday3.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 25 2021, 05:54 AM) *

HB Dr Phil smile.gif

wow , thanks jim! here's to many more years with our copper metallic 914's!!where did you find that pic lol! looks like okteenerfest footage

well this is #2, i started over after the big event in 2019.
FYI for those that didnt know, on August 8th, 2019, i left work not feeling well, knowing i might be having a cardiac event, i drove 2 miles down the road to my md friends office -
1 minute after walking thru the door i was flat on the floor. due to the quick action of a nurse and PA that both had cardiac care unit experience, and a quick response by EMS, there was the CPR and AED, a pulse and out to the hospital where the intervential cardiologist was already on duty and cath unit ready to go. had to be restarted 3x!!! Long story short, odds of surviving a spasm and blockage of the LAD is 1/10th of 1% !!! so miracles still do occur!!! turns out ive been compensating for my whole life for a congentital anomoly narrowing and split in the LAD!! Lots of collateral circulation - but could tnot overcome the spasm that day, so every day is a blessing and a gift, you never know , not one day goes by with out giving thanks for another, so
happy birthday or happy one more day each and every day to each of you as well!!!!
JOEPROPER
birthday3.gif beerchug.gif birthday3.gif
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
ValcoOscar
birthday3.gif cheer.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif
MDTerp
Thanks everyone!
PanelBilly
Happy days
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.