Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weedon’s Air Cooled 914 Dismantler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINKERGINEERING
Has anyone ever met Vince? His place is amazing!
We met Vince though his OfferUp (Hisperia, CA) listing and had to go make a visit. I was able to keep up with the 914 terminology better than I thought. Unscrewing every nut and bolt has been secretly teaching me something smile.gif
Eventually I need to find chrome bumpers, a Frankfurt radio, spare tire, and mostly a few usable pieces of metal that I can replace this spring.
Check him out if you are needing anything.
Thanks for having me Vince!

The 914World support has been kind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADYgeclL-7s
Superhawk996
Nice video. smile.gif

Vince has supplied me with critical donor sheetmetal for my project. Great guy to deal with. Nice to see him and his operation!
jim_hoyland
Vince is the man, usuall see him at the G&R swap meet. Great parts source... smile.gif
Robarabian
Yes, just bought a bunch of stuff from Vince. And he gave me some sheet metal for one of my cars. He is a nice guy and has a great stash of original parts.
ValcoOscar
Nice video...I've known Vince since the 80's.
He was a regular seller at the Pomona Car Swap Meets.
Cool 914 enthusiast.

beerchug.gif
Seanw914v8
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Jan 25 2021, 10:27 PM) *

Yes, just bought a bunch of stuff from Vince. And he gave me some sheet metal for one of my cars. He is a nice guy and has a great stash of original parts.

Do you have his phone number? Or email?
mepstein
Great video as usual. smilie_pokal.gif

914-300Hemi
Vince is a great guy. Bought a door from him.
Luke M
I've purchased and still purchasing some 914 sheet metal from Vince for my 6 repair as well as my brothers 914. Great guy to deal with. smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.