Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold - 914-6 track/race car for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mepstein
Sold

914-6 race car for sale. It will be a roller - no engine or trans but complete otherwise. Highly developed tube chassis, Big red brakes, 911 Carrera front suspension, Custom A-arm rear suspension, fire suppression system. Currently the 3.6 engine and trans are in the car so it’s running and driving. $14,914 located in Parksburg PA. Email me with any questions. Mark@MarkEpstein.net

*Shifter, shift linkage and rear axles are not included.
Jetsetsurfshop
Where has it turned laps? Video??
Does it have a log book?
Interior/dash pics?
URY914
Who designed the rear suspension?
mepstein
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jan 25 2021, 08:54 PM) *

Who designed the rear suspension?

Peter Dawe had a hand in it but it had a couple owners before us and I don't know the history. It was part of a multi car purchase and desired for the Dawe's built 3.6 engine.
mepstein
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Jan 25 2021, 08:42 PM) *

Does it have a log book?
Interior/dash pics?

I'll get a shot of the dash and interior next time i'm at the shop. No log book or extra info. Just as is.

If it doesn't sell, we will break it down for parts. There's a lot of good stuff on the car.
...But rolling it up on a trailer is a lot easier than piecing it out.
GBX0073
Great looking set-up
at that price you could still drive/race it like you stole it driving-girl.gif

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 25 2021, 08:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Jan 25 2021, 08:42 PM) *

Does it have a log book?
Interior/dash pics?

I'll get a shot of the dash and interior next time i'm at the shop. No log book or extra info. Just as is.

If it doesn't sell, we will break it down for parts. There's a lot of good stuff on the car.
...But rolling it up on a trailer is a lot easier than piecing it out.

mepstein
price reduced to $13,914

Bullethead
Wow, Mark... that's a deal. As they say, you couldn't build it for that price. GLWTS.
mepstein
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Feb 4 2021, 08:11 PM) *

Wow, Mark... that's a deal. As they say, you couldn't build it for that price. GLWTS.

Yea, I know nothing about race cars other than the costs add up quickly.
The big reds might get removed and the price lowered.
gereed75
Wow, this could be big fun for someone in vintage racing for a very reasonable entry cost. Deserves to go whole to a good home!
brant
Most vintage racing won’t accept a semi / tube frame car

Looks like it was built to pca regulations
Should probably sell to that market. Which shrinks the pool slightly

I like it!
dakotaewing
Does this car have a title and Vin?
mepstein
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Feb 6 2021, 01:18 PM) *

Does this car have a title and Vin?

Yes
Jetsetsurfshop
Did you see if the cage is stamped from a race group like NASA or SCCA? Maybe those stickers on the windshield are tech stickers?? I wish I lived by there to check it first hand.
mepstein
QUOTE(Jetsetsurfshop @ Feb 6 2021, 10:15 PM) *

Did you see if the cage is stamped from a race group like NASA or SCCA? Maybe those stickers on the windshield are tech stickers?? I wish I lived by there to check it first hand.

I'll try to get pics of stickers and any markings on the cage.
maj75
I so want this. I promised myself I’d never get another track car that couldn’t be driven to the track. I’ve got that 3.0 911 motor and Dr Evil just got my 901. Could always have that converted to 911 config...

headbang.gif
mepstein
Price reduced to $13,495

mepstein
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.