Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Speedo
Lots of old threads on options...but I don't see anything current. I'm looking to re-do my 1970 drivers seat and passenger cushion in original (looking) black material. My son's 72 car (both seats move) is wanting to do a pair of the black/tartan inserts ala 914 Rubber...which unfortunately is back-ordered 2-3 months. We are both ready to tackle the interiors so the current back-order is a bummer. Taking the seats to an upholsterer is not an option.

Are there other current alternatives? Rather not roll the dice with an Ebay set. Important that someone have good personal experience with product.

Feel free to post an opinion, or send a PM.
Mikey914
We are not backordered 2-3 months I can make sure these are done in less than 1. We don't stock as much of the Early back pad vinyl. Drop me a PM
Mark
DRPHIL914
i redid my seats with 914rubber kits and they are spot on, black/white tartan, and i am doing a set for autocross that will have the orange inserts but different taller bolsters( got a steal of a deal on black friday that is lighter than should be should look cool, but also check with World Upholstery , i have seen their kits but i didnt like the tartan pattern, might be german but was not correct from everything i have seen regarding factory correct tartan, but if that does not matter to you they have several options.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.