Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 posters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
I found a couple more posters. Both are excellent condition originals and have excellent color and no damage, see photos attached.

The 'Service' poster (from Germany) is 18 x 24, and the Laguna Seca poster is 17.5 x 23

I am thinking $40 for the Service poster and $60 for the Laguna, shipped, $100 total to my paypal jabowlsby@gmail.com
Jim C
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 27 2021, 03:21 PM) *

I found a couple more posters. Both are excellent condition originals and have excellent color and no damage, see photos attached.

The 'Service' poster (from Germany) is 18 x 24, and the Laguna Seca poster is 17.5 x 23

I am thinking $40 for the Service poster and $60 for the Laguna, shipped, $100 total to my paypal jabowlsby@gmail.com

I'd like the service poster
brant
if you split them and sell the service poster to Jim

I'd buy the Laguna poster
thank you
brant

p.s. any idea of what date/year the laguna might be?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Jim C @ Jan 27 2021, 01:23 PM) *

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 27 2021, 03:21 PM) *

I'd like the service poster

Thanks Jim, payment received will get this out to you.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(brant @ Jan 27 2021, 01:57 PM) *

thank you
brant

You have first dibs Brant. Don't know the dates for certain, but I do recall finding a webpage of race dates. I think this may be the SCCA National Championship, 1974.
Woodside914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 27 2021, 02:27 PM) *

QUOTE(brant @ Jan 27 2021, 01:57 PM) *

thank you
brant

You have first dibs Brant. Don't know the dates for certain, but I do recall finding a webpage of race dates. I think this may be the SCCA National Championship, 1974.

Damn! missed it....I was at that race in 1974, stood at the Corkscrew. I have old Polaroid photos somewhere around here...
forrestkhaag
And some enterprising individual or two could go down to Kinko's, digitize, then blow up proportionally and sell the heck out of them to all of us 914 Goobers.

Larmo has the last word........

beerchug.gif
JeffBowlsby
This is a done deal, with Jim and Brant.

Thanks all, these are excellent poster, I know you will enjoy.
brant
Thank you!
7TPorsh
I've had a reprint version of the Olympia poster for sale a little while here: Olympia Reprint

Others available; check the store. Thanks, Gary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.