Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914-6 Racecar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
pcarfan911
Do you have a street 914 that you want to turn into a six, or do you have an old 911 T that you are refurbishing. Do you want a DE track day car, or are you a vintage racer? I have a 1971 914 with a 1972 911 motor. Vin #4712907848 . Engine # 6129151. Engine type 911/61. Crank case # 901 101 102 3R. Duel Weber 40 carbs, 911rs exhaust. Full cage, custom upholstery, Prototipo steering wheel, keyless start, cut off switch, reverse block out plate. Brake cooling ducts, 993 brakes (drilled rotors, and calipers). 5 lug, 315-40-Zr 18 rear, 205-50-Zr15 front. 3 piece Centerline wheels. Side shift 901 tranny with race ratios. External and fender cooler oil sumps. Koni red adjustable suspension, all 4 corners..
This car is 50 years old and no rust in areas where these cars rust. I have many pictures of critical areas but the file size is too large here. Feel free to e-mail me and I will provide. Nothing at the windshield washer reservoirs, the light buckets, along the windshield. The battery tray is relocated in the front. This a solid car. Very light. The doors are hollow, the body is mostly fiberglass. Corner weighted. I don't know the internals but there is a 993 oil cooler and the car has power. This is not an autocross car, I have tried. This is a track car. Perfectly sound and will start right up. Affordable DE car, or vintage racer.
Why do I say track car only? This can never be a street car unless all of this is put into a street car. It rests an inch off the ground, the rear end is huge, and it does not have a top. The gearing is preferable to the normal 901, everything on the car is 911 sourced. I have many photos but the file limit has been met here. e-mail me for info, pcarfan911@yahoo.com.
$25,000

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Robarabian
Hi Lisa,

We spoke on the phone this week. If you can post that video of the car running, I am still interested.

Robert
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.