Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiple teener's on the Newport Beach peninsula?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I'm sheltering in place/working from home on the Newport Beach peninsula and go on a walk every day.

I have noticed a house a couple doors down has two 914's, covered, in the driveway and wondered if it was one of the members here?

The only thing I can tell under the covers is one of them has flares and 5 lug Fuch rims.

I haven't owned a 914 for years but would be fun to check them out if the owner is available!
914 Ranch
Is the flared car orange? Gary Donohoe is from New Port and a member here but I haven't heard from in years. If so he is very approachable and was a manager for Gurney at AAR. If you are lucky enough to meet Gary tell him that Joe Sharp said Hi.

Love my X2...
ndfrigi
@biosurfer1

check this thread for Cars and Coffee for tomorrow morning. Just the neighbor of Newport along PCH. Some members will be there tomorrow morning with their 914.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...0927&st=480
Tdskip
There are quite a few 914 running around locally on Orange County.
biosurfer1
Thanks everyone.

Can't actually tell what color the cars are as they are under covers and wouldn't want to mess with them. I can see the wheels, and it recently rained which made the wet covers hug the cars pretty close which is how I knew at least one has flares:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.