Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kindov of topic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tab914

Don't really know where I should post this but.......... I've played alot of racing games on ps2 and other game platforms but have never seen a 914 in any of them. sad.gif Is there a game out there that has one of our beloved cars in it? confused24.gif If so can someone please let me know. I would love to play it.
Also on a on topic point of view, I am picking up this 914 on Tuesday. (photos attached) No engine, no tranny and no interior or lenses. Already stripped for parts. Vin is in the photos. What do you think I should do whit it. I will post more photos once it is here in the shop. Feel free to post. beerchug.gif Want to here what you have to say................. confused24.gif
Tab914
pic 2
Tab914
better vin pic???
Tab914
oops
Tab914
again............. been drinking sorry............
Jacques
QUOTE (Tab914 @ Jul 17 2005, 11:20 PM)
Don't really know where I should post this but.......... I've played alot of racing games on ps2 and other game platforms but have never seen a 914 in any of them. sad.gif  Is there a game out there that has one of our beloved cars in it? confused24.gif If so can someone please let me know. I would love to play it. ...

user posted image Got this when it first came out on PC Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000)
-- the only game I know of to feature the 914 .. also has some good historical content / archive footage
... still looking for an in-game 914 pic.

user posted image
Tab914
Nice!!!! But IS there an actual 914 in the game....??
Thanks, I'll look it up. smile.gif
Jacques
user posted image Ok, here we are -

user posted image

user posted image
Tab914
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Now am I for sure getting that game.. smilie_pokal.gif As for the donor car.......what do you think. Also, are there any other games........... unsure.gif

Thanks Jacques. beerchug.gif
Jacques
user posted image Donor, well I've got six 914s right now (Blog) - so the more the better!

Also, as for NFS: PU I think there was a PSX and GBA version, but I would got for the PC version.
There have been car update patches available (928 GTS, RUF, etc) .. EA reissued as "[Classics]" version around '02 ..

type.gif Box.
user posted image
Jeroen
keep an eye out for GT Legends
I don't think it's out yet, but here's a teaser movie

http://www.gt-legends.com/img/trailer/GTL%...%202447kbps.wmv
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.