Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: yellow 75 1.8 posted in Northridge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SavingManuals
Does someone in the community own or know of this car? Would be great if someone local could check it out for me? Is it even worth a visit for anyone, based on what you see in the ad or may already know about its history?

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d...7270603484.html
moezilla
I am too far away in Northern California but I know what you are going through by having a summer yellow. It took me a few years to find an L13K 55K time capsule 2.0. But I ended up only driving it once, and I need to start driving it this year. I would say any L13K is worth a look as too many of the other yellow. You should do a scam check first (maybe ask for a photo of the hell hole, the engine compartment and VIN in the frunk) Looks like there could have been front-end damage. It seems that these cars have risen in value a lot during covid. I know a 911 guy who could be hired to look but probably better to find someone on this board. If you find one near me I would be happy to check it out for you.
yellowporky
i would run from that one. too many signs of hiding issues
johnpompa
I have not seen the car, but I know that it's been on LA craig's for quite a long time. I believe the seller also had a red 914 posted as well. Also lingered on craig's for a long time. I'm skeptical. I'd love to hear if anyone has had a look or drive. Good luck with your search!
Robarabian
He has two, or had two. A red and a yellow. I looked at them both. Run. Run fast. Fun far. Don't look back. Lost of hidden rust. Neither them would start at the time I was there.

QUOTE(SavingManuals @ Feb 1 2021, 07:59 AM) *

Does someone in the community own or know of this car? Would be great if someone local could check it out for me? Is it even worth a visit for anyone, based on what you see in the ad or may already know about its history?

felix337
QUOTE(SavingManuals @ Feb 1 2021, 07:59 AM) *

I looked at this car in December, a lot of rust, paint fell off. Original color brown or red. Not worth the asking price, it was dropped from $14k. Don’t waste your time. Both trunks with black paints to cover hidden rust.
SavingManuals
QUOTE(felix337 @ Feb 2 2021, 11:03 PM) *

I looked at this car in December, a lot of rust, paint fell off. Original color brown or red. Not worth the asking price, it was dropped from $14k. Don’t waste your time. Both trunks with black paints to cover hidden rust.

Wow...thanks for your insight. That's a doozie. I'll pass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.