Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GONE: 914 Library
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
Time to move my 914 library on to the next caretaker, hopefully as a single lot. Really don't want to split it up and sell them separately at this point, so those of you in the know will recognize this as a fantastic bargain. Each item is in excellent to very good condition, no greasy thumbprints. Some are almost impossible to come by and took me over 20 years to collect.

$1,100. for the library of items shown below, including shipping by media mail to CONUS addresses. Paypal accepted.

I won't respond to requests for individual items. If I need to split them up in the future then the total price will be more. Here is what I used as a basis for the bigger ticket items:

$200. DGVWPB
$150. 15 factory service bulletins
$400. Factory parts manual
$400. Service and Training manuals, complete set of 6. These are gems with factory information found no where else. The 914/6 manual includes the only factory 914/6 chassis harness schematic and is over 100 pages all by itself.

The VoltsPorsche installation manual is complete with the separate templates and schematics.

Plus 9 other great 914 books shown and I will add in a few misc surprise publications.
Literati914
I'm interested in the Bug Me Video - how much is it shipped to 75233?
L-Jet914
I do understand that you do not want to split up the collection. If you do, I am interested in the parts manuals, service and training manuals, tech tips and the service bulletins. I have cash/paypal ready. I understand due to covid that you also prefer to ship. Thank you again Jeff for the 1.8L survival kit.
JeffBowlsby
Last call to get this as a highly discounted lot. LMK if interested, otherwise will piece this collection out.
pete000
If you part it out I am interested in the service Information booklets...
StarBear
Ditto; I would be interested in the Product Information Circulars (the set of individual sheets).
Thanks!
StarBear
QUOTE(pete000 @ Feb 4 2021, 01:45 PM) *

If you part it out I am interested in the service Information booklets...

If he does, I'd be interested in the 1974 1.8 booklet, either from/through you or directly from him. smile.gif
L-Jet914
PM sent
SirAndy
Damn, i need to check in here more often, i would have gladly taken that lot off your hands ...
dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.